Love my personal bee habitat! Hope to see you at Nada Dada again next year!
Help support Bee Habitat and our local pollinators.
$25 Bee Hotel for your garden! Made in Nevada.
Buy a pesticide free Insect / Bee Hotel for your yard.
Attracts sting-less bees and non aggressive bees, lady bugs and beneficial insects to your yard.
How can you help protect our native pollinators?
1. Buy organic as often as you can. This reduces the pesticide loads in our communities, helping pollinators, pets and our children long term health.
2. Plant only organic Trees, Shrubs and Flowers. Ask for NEONIC free plants at your local or online garden shop.
3. Install a bee habitat in your yard. Use native plants as well as pesticide free plants that bloom through out the growing season. Add lots of blues, purples, yellow colored flowers as bees are attracted to them best.
Want to do more to help protect our bees?
Start a phone tree and/or a Social Media blast party with friends and family.
Each person calls one neighbor and asks them if they know about the problem with our bees and other pollinators? Then share with them the 3 most important things they can do starting today to help save our bees.
Ask them to call the next person… This is a fast way to make a REAL DIFFERENCE in the lives of our children, pets and wildlife.
Thank you for your help!
775 453 6120
After months of work, we have our first certified Bee Habitat in place.
Please come out and help us complete the Bee Hotel.
We need the following donations:
– Terracotta or clay flower pots
– Roof tiling
– Honeycombed bricks
– Breakthroughs logs
– mixture of clay and straw
– hollow steams (reed, bamboo,)
– marrow steams (elderberry, blackberry, raspberry, buddleia, rosbrush)
– very close small boards of wood
– thin rope
– little woods boards (3’’)
– butterfly attractive
– stacked dead wood
Call Sandy at 775 453 6120 or Elrick at the number below with any questions.
Galena visitor center located at 18250 Mount Rose Highway, Reno, NV 89511
Bee Habitats goal is to build bee safe gardens, homes and habitats around the country. Enjoy some photos of bee you tiful bee habitats from the US. Please follow us on Pinterest and learn how you can help us create Bee Habitats around the world.
Did you know that ROUNDUP is killing our bees, birds and butterflies? Please plant more Milkweed and save our habitats!
Bee Habitat Guide. Download a FREE guide!
I would love to know if the plants on their roof tops are neonic free and/or organic too…but this is where we got the idea to have the same in Reno.
Reno’s First Bee Hotel
We have great news!
A local and very popular spot for creative souls in Reno Nevada, is opening a roof top bee hotel.
(A SECRET SURPRISE ) Hotel will bee sporting a roof top garden to help our local bees and pollinators.
Stay tuned to learn how you can BEE apart of Reno History.
Call Sandy 775 453 6120.